Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Saturday 5 June 2010

Collection of love ~ IF LOVE WERE TO BETRAY~

If love were to betray.
Rating: mild
Starring: HERO and YUNHO.

“happy birthday” he shouted as he ran and jumped onto our bed holding out a small box
I was sat staring at him I thought *Hero you are the best* he truly was the best he treated me with respect and most of all he knew how to make me feel happy he smiled as I opened the box

“you like it?” “I love it thank you” “I knew you would you are the greatest girlfriend I have ever had”

Hero left to go to a meeting I stayed behind holding onto the gift tightly, staring at it I turned it around to see something I never wanted to see ever the initials engraved on the back of the necklace “T,N” I yelled wondering who the hell TN was I was afraid of this I knew something would go wrong I called Hero right away

“hey who the hell is TN?” I asked he was quiet until I heard him sigh “I gave you the wrong gift” “is that all you are gonna say Hero how could you I love you but I never thought you would do this to me you have broken my heart you betrayed me I never I should have never trusted you”

I ended the call and packed a bag before I started dating Hero I was involved with Yunho I only left Yunho because I fell in love with Hero he made the effort to romance me he promised he would never hurt me but this time I fell for it.
I ran back to Yunho and told him everything

“I knew he would I am sorry” “wait you knew he would do it and you didn’t tell me why did you let me fall for him then?” “because you wanted him and I didn’t want to stop you” “Yunho”

I cried as he lifted me into his arms it was warm and comforting wait could I love Yunho did I show this as Hero and I made love?

“hey it’s ok I’m here I will be your Hero” “I don’t need a Hero I need you I want you to be you and no one else please don’t hurt me too Yunho I love you”

I admitted freely I always did love him I just never took the moment to think he could ever feel the same until now he carried me to his bed and lay me upon it he tore off his shirt and unbuttoned my shirt, he lay on top of me and began to kiss my breast my fingers trailing in his hair as he made love with me
If love betrayed me then love also found me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment