Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Saturday 5 June 2010

Collection of love ~ LOVE IN THE ICE~

Love in the ice.
Rating:R = Ages 14+
Starring: Xiah.


I always wondered why I was left behind I came to think that no guy was worth my heart until the day HE showed me I was wrong.

“hey why are you out here alone it’s snowing and it’s cold?” “I’m out here because it’s snowing” “why?” “because”

This guy started talking to me for no reason I was confused until he sat next to me

“the name’s Xiah” “right like the one from TVXQ?” “you know the band?” “yeah not so hmm how to say into them although Xiah is cute” “he is?” “yeah”

I sat glaring at the snowflakes falling into his hair come to think of it he looks exactly like him

“so where are your friends?” “why are you asking?” “I saw you out here by yourself I wanted to come see if you were ok seeing as everyone else is inside having fun”
“yeah that stuff isn’t so much fun for me everyone being paired up and stuff” “oh I know I think the game is stupid too” “you do?”

I could suddenly see why he wanted to talk to me I didn’t know they could get those in cold I started to giggle as he stood up and used his coat to cover him he smiled I think I fell for him right there

“erm you coming inside?” “no I think I will stay out here for a little while longer”
“ok I stay with you we can keep each other warm”

He placed his arms around me as we sat watching the snow falling then he placed his hands on my cheeks and smiled as he leant closer I thought what the hell we just met but if I didn’t want him I would have moved away.
Our lips collided as we kissed it was cold but we were warming up his hands were cold as he touched mine we made out in the snow for an hour until I pulled away

“we better get inside before we freeze” “it’s ok we seem to be the hottest thing out here”

He pulled me onto his lap my legs around his waist his hands under my shirt my hands in his trousers we were making moves in the snow he softly moaned as I pleasured him, our lips meeting as we kissed my eyes closed as he caressed my breast.
Today Xiah and I made love in the ice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment