Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Saturday 5 June 2010

Collection of love ~SECRET CODE~

Secret Code.
Rating:Naughty
Starring: MICKY.

“Micky I cant keep up with you slow down” “sorry” He stopped and I bumped right into him

“ouch” “sorry come on clumsy”

He picked me up and carried me home placing me on the front step he smiled as he caressed my cheek his smile made me want him more I must’ve shown it in some way because he smiled and laughed

“wait I gotta open the door first” “huh hurry I need you”

I said he looked at me

“you need me hmm need me to do what?”

He knew perfectly well what I needed him to do he was just keeping me waiting argh frustrating but he was worth it.
He opened the door and ran inside he shouted for me to hurry

“wait I’m on my way geeze and you said I was impatient”

I ran to his room closing the door with my foot he was already shirtless and his trousers were un done he stood smiling

“erm well I guess you” “hurry” “ok calm down”

I pulled of my shirt and skirt throwing them onto the floor I move over to Micky and un zip his trousers I push him onto the bed and lay on top of him my hands trailing down his chest and into his boxers slightly pulling them down a little as we kissed his hands are on my waist,
We used our secret code to get here otherwise we’d still be sat with the others talking but Micky got the inkling he wanted to have sex I didn’t until he placed his hand on my inner thigh under my skirt then I knew what he wanted to do so we made an excuse to the others and ran to his apartment we always used our secret code when we need to have some us time.

“you know they will eventually catch on to our code right?” “yeah but until then” “right you know I love you right?” “yes Micky I know you love me and I love you”

Wow I love Micky even his goofy laugh he does just to make me smile and until our secret code is discovered we will use it at every chance we get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment