Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Saturday 5 June 2010

Collection of love.~SHE COMES TO ME HER TOUCH SENDS ME TO HEAVEN~

She comes to me her touch sends me to heaven.
Rating: R=Age: 16+ HOT
Starring: MAX

“hey cuppycake” “hey Max” “so you ok for tonight right?” “yes I wouldn’t miss it” “awesome so erm”

Ok I’ve know her for a few years now I fell the very first time she looked at me her smile is something that I cannot get off my mind and tonight I am going to tell her how I’ve been feeling.

“yo” “hey see I told you I would be here for you whenever you need me” “yeah well I gotta tell you something” “oh ok” “not here we go somewhere private” “Max is everything ok?” “yeah”

I took her hand her skin was soft and pure it sent shivers up through my body I kept thinking if this is what her touch does then what does her love feel like

“Max?” “oh sorry I’m just a little nervous” “you don’t need to we’ve been friends for ever” “yeah”

I looked at her she was smiling away I wanted to just take her right there but I am a gentleman I know she hates it when guys do that.

“well I need to tell you something” “ok but me first” “huh?” “I have needed to tell you something for awhile now” “ok”

She looked at me was her heart beating as fast as mine or was she going to say something else I was worried I was gonna lose her as a friend until she placed her hand on my heart I knew then what she was going to say I placed my hand in hers

“Max I’ve wanted you for years since the day we met I knew then” “I feel the same I wanted to tell you but I was scared you wouldn’t feel the same”

She began to panic so I took her into my arms and hugged her I told her not to worry and I will never leave her alone I promised her there and then I would keep her and never let her go no matter what
It started to rain she loved the rain I knew this so I took her hand and pulled her into the courtyard and twirled her around and around the smile on her face as I danced with her made me feel happy I wanted to have her for years and now that I know she is the same I needed to do one thing for her I took her in my arms we were getting soaked by the rain.

“I love you” “Max?” “yes?” “are you sure you want me?” “yes”

She was beginning to understand my feelings for her so she took my hand and led me somewhere private.

“Max?” “yeah?” “erm” “let me do one thing for you” “you sure?” “truly”

I leant on one knee and took her hand

“will you marry me?” “Max I will be the happiest too”

I held her in my arms I didn’t have a ring for her but she didn’t care I knew what she would love and I knew even if I didn’t tell her I love her every moment she knew I’d show her how much she meant to me.
That night she took me to heaven with her touch as we made love I made sure she felt the same when I touched her we were perfect she is perfect even with pieces of chocolate cake on her lip.
And then the day came when I could truly show her how I felt about her we made sweet love together under my silk sheets her moans sounded heavenly as they left her lips.
She was the only one I wanted to hear say my name

0 comments:

Post a Comment