Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Samurai Heart ~episode two~

Chapter 2
Kanon and teruki were hanging playing video games teruki kept losing,
Kanon: hey teruki if you lose the next battle you have to go get noodles
Teruki: fine but im not gonna lose but if you lose you go get the noodles erm dressed in a girls outfit
Teruki giggled as kanon glared at him K: fine I’ll do it but only if you walk with me if I lose which is highly doubtful
The next battle starts and kanon throws teruki’s character on the floor teruki growled and kicked and punched he won and he jumped up and ran around with his arms in the air T: yes I win haha
K: how the hell did you manage to do that move? T: well kanon noodles are waiting time to go get them
Kanon found some clothes of his that were kinda girly so he put them on and wore a wig they both walked out and went to the store teruki tried so hard to not laugh at him kanon glared the whole time k: next time im going to kill you T: aww don’t be so grumpy hey look over there who is she
Teruki pointed to a girl grabbing a handful of noodles from the shelf, K: dunno never seen her before she is kinda cute
T: huhu I dare you to go talk to her in that outfit and kiss her
At this point the girl had dropped her noodles on the floor and was trying to pick them up kanon walked over and knelt down to help her K: whats your name?
Girl: suki why do you wanna know?
K: I just wanted to ask
S: oh ok well never mind it was nice to meet you miss
Kanon grabbed her and kissed her then let her go
S: what in the world did you do that for?
K: sorry I just sorry
Kanon stood up and began to walk away
S: wait your name please?
K:my name erm my name is kandy
Kanon smiled and ran out of the store teruki followed suki paid for the noodles and ran out after them hoping to find them but she couldn’t find him so she went home
K: why did I say kandy?
T;I dunno but she dropped her phone you wanna return it?
K: I don’t know where she lives T:its on her phone look see
Kanon and teruki make a plan to return suki’s phone K: erm but I will have to meet her in this outfit otherwise she will find out T: but you will have to tell her at some point K:but…

0 comments:

Post a Comment