Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Samurai Heart ~episode one~

Okies so this is the place where i will be posting my Fanfics/stories i write for friends and others staring members from the band AAA {attack all around} mostly about Nissy, Shinjiro{apache} and Naoya urata so keep reading and enjoy episode one of SU. ~Kirei~

Secrets stolen can be returned.
Place: Tokyo
People involved: Usagi, Suki, Nissy, Shinjiro, Kanon and Teruki.
Plot: usagi and suki get kidnapped by nissy and shinjiro, kanon and teruki find them in the back of a van and set on a mission to rescue them.

Chapter one.
Usagi: suki why do we have to go to this meeting again?
Suki: because I have to land this job
U: but why do I have to go?
S; I want you to plus the guy who is interviewing me is really cute
They both giggle as they get on the train to the meeting they arrive ten minutes late
Shinjiro: you are late I don’t know if we can hire you
Suki:sorry the train was
Sh:it doesn’t matter let me see if the others are ok with seeing you now
Shinier went into the room and closed the door a guy walks behind usagi and suki then walked away
U: uh I think he just took a picture of you
S:huh how and of what?
U: I don’t know wait there I’ll go after him I’ll be right back
Usagi runs after the guy but only because he looked really cute suki waited for the interview usagi catches up to the guy and snatches the camera away from him
U: what the hell these are mine
The guy looked at her and nodded
U: well how the hell did you manage that without me knowing oh wait never mind I don’t want to know
The guy lowered his head
U: whats your name?
N: my name is nishijima but call me nissy or rouma
He smiled
Usagi looked to see if suki was on the camera but she wasn’t
U:so why did you only take a photo of mine? N: because you look cuter then her
U: don’t be stupid she is way better looking than me
Usagi nodded and handed him his camera back she smiled and bowed her head nissy looked at her and smiled
N: thanks this one will be in my personal collection oh hey we should hang out again and this time I promise not to take pictures of your underwear
He smiled and waited for usagi to answer
U: sure no problem if you want to find me I will be at my senpai’s training
N: training for what?
U: oh my sai training and my kicking needs to get better so I train with him erm you cant miss him he is kinda different hmm look for a house near the woods it has a neon pink roof
Usagi giggled as she ran back to suki who was just about finished with the interview usagi sat on the floor waiting for suki to finish shinjiro left the room first and looked at usagi and smiled then walked away suki came out her face was red
U: so how did it go
S: very well I think I might get the job
U: awesome hey you know that guy who took our picture without us knowing
S: yeah imma gonna hunt him down
U: no you don’t have to I saw the pictures and you weren’t on it but I was he took a picture of my panties
S: you find that not disturbing because? U:well he is really hot so I don’t mind well it is kinda creepy but he promised he wouldn’t show anyone else. S: well ok then oh hey don’t you have sai training today? U: yep hey could you walk alone today I need to think
S: sure meet you at home okies
The girls walk their own ways suki went to see some friends of hers and usagi went to her senpai’s

0 comments:

Post a Comment