Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Saturday 17 April 2010

Samurai Heart ~episode Six~

Kanon and teruki followed usagi’s phone GPS
T; wow it is out of Tokyo I hope usagi is ok. K; me too she seems to nice well we better get going before something bad happens to her
Kanon and teruki drove around following the signal until it went out of range
T; crap now what do we do?
K; ok chill listen to her phone it’s still on right? T; teruki picked up the phone and listened and then placed the phone in the seat behind him teruki had a look on his face
K; whats wrong?
T; oh nothing her phone is still on
K; well speak to her and ask her what she sees so we can find her
T; cant
K; why?
T; just cant give it a few more moments and then I will talk to her
K; lemme whats the matter with you?
Kanon picked up the phone and listened then place the phone back in the seat
K; oh
They both sit blushing
Back with usagi and rouma
U; hey no way am I gonna let you do this after what you did to me
R; but I love you I didn’t want any of this
U; well oh wait I remember my phone
Usagi pulled her phone from her shirt
U; hello
T; hey erm you ok?
U; yeah why im ok why?
T; oh we just heard some noise and we thought you were in trouble
U; eh no im oh wait you heard us great im sorry
Usagi blushed teruki and kanon had heard rouma and her having a little moment
T; well I need to ask what you see so we can find you? U; well I saw a few signs on the way here and a smell that was kinda sweet hmm the signs were advertising sweets for café’s there was one wit a samurai holding three coloured balls a white one a green one and a red one and then we stopped after seeing that sign I didn’t see anything else after I got out I was blindfolded wait a moment
Usagi remembered rouma said he’d do anything to help so she handed him her phone
U; tell them where we are we can use their help
R; ok
Rouma told them where they were and made a plan for them to arrive
They had to wait until shinjiro left to get some supplies
Teruki ended the call and began to drive to where usagi and suki were being held
Usagi glared at rouma who was sat staring at her
U; so why did you do it? R; because I needed your help I wasn’t strong enough by myself
Usagi looked at the mask in her hand
U; I always wanted a masquerade ball but I think you have just taken that away from me
R; im sorry I wanted to never mind like I said I will do anything for you
The door burst open and shinjiro walked in “you im going to get some supplies she seems to have fallen over” shinjiro glared as he left the building
Rouma called teruki to hurry and get here this was their chance to escape
R; come lets get suki out of here
U; yes and then I can get away from you and I thought I was inlove with you what a joke that was
R; you love me?
U; I did but this changed all of that now I cant stand to look at you
Usagi went to look for suki she found her on the floor her leg was cut U; shit suki stay still I need to stitch your leg until we can get to the hospital
S; ok im sorry
U; sorry for what?
S; just sorry by the way do you still love rouma?
U; I do but I don’t know how he and I can still have a chance after what has happened I do want there to be a chance I just don’t know if he will make one
Usagi stitched suki’s leg and tore the sleeve of her shirt off to tie around suki’s leg
Rouma stood outside of the room listening to every word usagi said he walked in and picked suki up
R; come one we have to hurry before he gets back lets go
U; sure but I need to do something first
Usagi looked around the room looking for something she could use against shinjiro if he came back
U; ok im done lets go
R; I’ll call teruki tell them to meet us
Rouma called teruki and told them to hurry and get them a few minutes later teruki stopped next to them and helped rouma get suki into the car
R; usagi get in quick
U; ok thank you
Usagi got in and sat next to suki rouma closed the door and told teruki to drive away and not to stop
U; what no rouma no please get in teruki stop the car I need to get out
Usagi screamed as she watched rouma through the back window teruki drove further and further away U; teruki please stop the car I need to get out now
Rouma soon disappeared from usagi’s sight she couldn’t see him anymore
Teruki drove to the hospital and kanon took suki inside teruki stayed with usagi
T; are you ok?
U; no im not ok I lost him how could you not stop I wanted to get out I hate you
Usagi tried to get out of the car but teruki locked the doors
T; you cant go after him he will be ok we need to go to the police
U; you go to the police im going home let me out now!
Usagi screamed and all of the windows smashed so she pulled herself through the window and ran towards the place where rouma left them but he wasn’t there but there was a huge puddle of blood and a piece of rouma’s shirt
U; oh no please no he didn’t have to do this he didn’t have to do anything for me
Usagi ran home and locked herself in the bathroom for days she stayed there she didn’t talk to anyone teruki kept going round to check on her so he could tell suki how she was but she hardly spoke to him..

1 comments:

NaoyaTamashii said...

This you write by yourself?
keep up good work please post more of this story?

Post a Comment