Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Samurai Heart ~episode Four~

Suki was at home singing as she danced around the apartment she couldn’t stop thinking of kandy she met at the store the kiss was amazing
S: wow why do I feel like this I shouldn’t feel like this over a girl
S: k.a.n.d.y. ~sweet melty peach~
Suki sang as she thought about her then a knock sounded on the door and suki ran to answer it she opened the door and kandy was stood there
K: hello erm suki it is right?
S: yes erm kandy how did you find this place
K: you dropped your phone see and I brought it to you
S: thanks but
Kandy handed suki her phone but accidentally touched her hand suki blushed but she thought she was a she and not a he suki started to have feelings for her/him but didn’t want to admit
K: well im gonna go see you around but if you need to talk to me about anything then please call me
He/she handed suki a phone number and walked away sukk closed the door and sighed as she looked at the number she decided to call it straight away
K: hello
S: it’s suki
K: ah suki whats the matter
S: nothing I just wanted to hear your voice
K: you did
S: yes I just wanted to say something
K: go ahead
S: is it I mean do you think it’s wrong to have feelings for another girl?
K: I don’t think it is I kinda have the same problem
S: really well this girl is an amazing kisser
K: she is well it’s the same for the girl im inlove with
S: your inlove with a girl really
K: yes
S: oh ok
Suki sighed softly she was disappointed
K: whats the matter suki
S: nothing I just..
K: you just what suki can I tell you something
S: sure but first I want to tell you something I mean I want to tell you I love you
K: suki I love you
Kandy ended the call and suki lay on her bed smiling when usagi walked in
U: hey suki whats wrong? S: nothing so how was your day? U: oh it was ok I guess hmm I mastered the sai and I met this really amazing guy
Usagi blushed and smiled as she looked out of the window S: me too I mean I met this girl at the store and she kissed me I knew then I but I shouldn’t feel like this about another girl but..
U; it’s ok you cant help who your heart chooses to love
Usagi and suki went to sleep suki’s phone rang
S: 2 am im the morning who is this? K: it’s me can you meet with me? S: sure where? K: the park near the store we met at and hurry
Suki ended the call and snuck out of the apartment to meet her suki ran to the park and saw her stood leant against a tree
S: kandy K: ah suki nice to see you again I had to see you I need to tell you the truth
S: the truth about what? K: about me you see im not kandy
Kanon took off the wig and glassed and smiled at suki
S: huh so you’re not a girl you’re a boy im confused
K: my name is kanon and teruki is hiding behind the rock over there this whole me dressing as a girl was his idea I lost to him on a bet and here I am but then I saw you in the store and he challenged me to kiss you but as soon as I did I fell for you
He looked at her and she shook her head and ran home crying kanon called out to her but she just kept running
Suki ran into usagi’s room and woke her up she started screaming about stuff usagi couldn’t make anything out
U: suki calm down I cant understand you what is wrong? S: I was lied to the girl I fell inlove with isn’t really a girl she is a he. U: uh huhu really well isn’t that good thing now that you know he’s a he you don’t need to worry about having feelings for a girl
Usagi giggled as she sat back down
u: oh hey don’t you have work in the morning? S: yeah sorry I woke you up.
Suki left usagi’s room and went back to bed

0 comments:

Post a Comment