Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Samurai Heart ~Episode Three~



Usagi arrived at senpai’s house and knocked on his door
U: senpai im here hello?
No answer so she took her shoes off and went inside she went into the yard
U: senpai here you are and who is this?
Senpai: oh a new student rouma he said his name was he is quite adept at fighting but he is no match for you usagi-chan
U: sure so where do I start?
Se: with this
Senpai threw a pair of sai’s at usagi to which she cart wheeled out of the way and caught them with her hand and stood up U: okies
Se: great work usagi-chan have you been practicing?
U: yup
Usagi glared at rouma who doing flips and high kicks senpai watched him usagi practiced with her sai’s she threw them at her targets and flipped all over the place
Se: usagi-chan that is enough sai training for today lets work on your kicks but first show me what you have learnt with the sai’s I want you to try and hit me with them
U: huh but senpai what if I hurt you
SE; don’t worry none of my students have ever managed to hit me
Senpai smiled and stood waiting usagi looked and took a few deep breaths rouma stopped practicing and watched them usagi began to run at senpai she flipped and dodged and threw one of her sai’s at him but it missed and landed above his head which took a piece of his hair with it then she flipped backwards and stood on a balance beam she looked at rouma who was smiling she wanted to wipe the look off his face so she ran towards senpai and jumped into the air and threw her last sai at him she landed on the ground with one leg in the air,
Se: good usagi-chan you have mastered the sai
u: huh
Usagi looked at senpai u: EH! I hit you sorry senpai
Se: it’s ok im not hurt now all you have to do is get your kicks stronger U: thank you senpai
Se:rouma-san please take your place
Rouma: ok I stand here right? Se: yes now usagi please face him
U; uh ok senpai
Usagi and rouma stood looking at each other senpai laughed Se: ok you two need to learn from each other rouma has strong kicks and usagi has strong punches
U: really I do? Se: yes you teach rouma and he teach you kicks whilst I go get tea
Senpai walked inside to make tea rouma smiled at usagi then began to pose and attack her usagi blocked him with her arms then she flipped him over her shoulder and kicked him in the stomach rouma lay on the floor trying to catch his breath R: wow where did you learn that?
U: I taught it myself so your kicks show me
Usagi helped him up
R: ok first stand like this and the slowly pull your leg back then push it forward
Usagi watched him and then tried it
U: hmm like this
Usagi pulled her leg back slowly as if she was drawing half a circle with her foot and then pushed her leg forward sending her spinning her kick looked like a spinning kick
R: well not like that but that was good it looked like you were dancing with your moves hey show me how you fight I will fight you but just don’t hurt me
U: you sure I might hurt you plus I cant fight for fun I can only fight if I have something to fight for or if im angry enough
R: ah ok well remember the photo I took of you well I got it made into a poster for my wall
Usagi got angry and ran at him and kicked him which sent him flying usagi kept running at him and fighting with him but he kept flipping around usagi punched him then rouma blocked her fist as she went to hit his face usagi stopped and looked at him
R: I was joking about the poster but the way you fight is like you are dancing it’s strange to watch but also really beautiful
U: stop it I cant change how I fight I like dancing so I try to incorporate it into fighting
Senpai came back wit the tea and shouted usagi and rouma to join him
R: I like how you fight
U: really thanks
SE: so usagi-chan you show him how to fight did you?
U: uh huh
SE: it’s like she is dancing it’s really quite beautiful I don’t know how she learned to fight like that I havent seen anyone fight like usagi-chan

0 comments:

Post a Comment