Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Samurai Heart ~Episode 7~

A week had passed rouma’s death was still haunting usagi the police caught shinjiro, suki and kanon moved in together kanon wanted to look after suki until she was fully recovered
U; I better get out of this room at some point
T; yeah you need to eat.
U; sure I will but do me a favour? T; anything
U; please leave me alone for awhile I am ok I need to go see my senpai
Teruki smiled and left her alone usagi walked around her room for awhile and then ran to senpai’s
U; hey senpai im back im sorry about my absence.
SE; no problem I understand this is a hard time for you but I will make your training harder so you will focus more on that and not other things
U; thank you senpai I will also take on rouma’s training he wont be here anymore
Se; I don’t understand?
U; he died. Se; but he has been coming here for almost a week now he has been doing your training too
Rouma walked out of the yard covered in sweat and dirt usagi looked at him and then fell to the floor crying rouma wrapped his arms around her senpai left them alone
U; but I saw all of the blood and your shirt
R; yeah shinjiro came back and we fought he won I was dying on the floor until I thought about you I somehow got the strength to walk here to senpai’s and crashed to the floor I don’t know what happened after that I woke up and senpai was laughing at me
U; I thought you were dead
Usagi cried as he held her getting dirt all over her
R; but im not dead im fine please stop crying oh I forgot to give you this
Usagi looked at him tears falling down her cheeks and a dirt spot on her nose
Rouma leaned in and kissed her usagi closed her eyes and then broke the kiss
U; what was that for?
R; I forgot to give it to you at the car before you got in
Usagi began to punch him. U; why did you stay behind why didn’t you let me help I could’ve lost you you idiot you know im stronger than you?
She cried as she punched him
R; I didn’t want you to get hurt. U; but I wouldn’t have he would’ve been the one getting hurt I needed you and If you had died I dunno if I could live with myself
R; but you would’ve been hurt and I didn’t want to see you in pain I couldn’t live if you got hurt I wanted to get him myself I want to protect you from anything and everything. U; but im stronger than you I can protect myself
R; but it’s the boyfriends job to protect his girl I don’t want you to have to protect me. U; im not your girlfriend and I want to protect my boyfriend if he meant that much to me id give my life for him it’s the way I have been raised the women of my family have always been strong I come from a line of samurai’s so it’s kinda in my blood to be strong and be able to fight for the ones I love
R; well I guess it’s ok for you to be strong just you have to be not strong in some ways let me be the strong one once in awhile
U; but I.. R; but nothing I love you and I can be strong too just let me look after you instead of the other way around
Senpai interrupted them SE; ok you two seeing as both of you are strong fighters I have an idea how about both of you protect each other that way you will be and indestructible form and none can stand against you
U; huh but we are not a couple we are just friends. R; well I want you to be my girlfriend so what do you say?
Usagi looked at him
U; hmm well if you can best me then I will accept but if you cannot well I guess I cannot accept.
Usagi walked away and stood ready for the fight Senpai pulled rouma to him
Se; listen to me she is tough so be ready, if she beats you fight for her don’t give up on her you will get her trust me she loves you. R; ok I will fight anything and anyone for her this is my fate I will win her heart
Rouma bowed and stood ready for her to run at him.
Usagi and rouma fight for two hours none of them winning the other the fight carried on into the night senpai went to bed and left them alone to fight it out morning came and they were still fighting rouma began to get breathless and started to feel pain usagi saw the pain in his eyes rouma kicked her in the stomach which sent her flying to the ground usagi lay there with her eyes closed gasping for air he ran up to her
R; are you ok im sorry I kicked you so hard I didn’t mean to. U; I..it’s ok im ok guess what you win look who is still standing
She giggled rouma looked around and smiled
U; I guess I have to accept
Usagi let him win she just wanted him to feel the pain she felt when he left her alone in the back of teruki’s car rouma helped her to her feet
U; thank you. R; it’s ok and you accept what? U; I accept that you have my samurai heart.
Usagi smiled and bowed to him
R; and I shall never see your heart stolen or broken..

0 comments:

Post a Comment