Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Samurai Heart ~Episode 11~

Suki and kanon sat awake all night suki didn’t want to sleep she was worried about usagi kanon went into the kitchen and made her some tea
K; here drink this.
He handed her a cup and suki took a sip of it
S; thank you
K; no problem you need to think about yourself from now on
S; I will.
A few weeks pass and suki hadn’t heard from usagi
S; hey teruki have you spoken to usagi?
T; nope I hope she is ok but how are you feeling?
S; im ok I just feel a little tired and lazy
T; oh better get to the doctors we don’t want you getting sick
S; im ok I will feel better soon I just need to sleep
Suki went to the doctors she just had a cold a few days rest will work so she slept for a few days
Suki began to feel better and went shopping until she began to feel sick again she passed out in a store and was taken to hospital
“miss suki we have some news for you shall we call someone for you before we tell you the news?” a nurse asked S; no it’s ok please tell me whats wrong am I dying?
“no nothing like that you are pregnant with triplets congratulations” the nurse bowed and left the room leaving suki shocked a few moments later the nurse came back in “shall I call anyone for you?” S; yes please call my boyfriend please
Suki handed the nurse his phone number she left and called him an hour later kanon and teruki arrived at the hospital teruki stayed outside of the room
K; hey I heard you were sick are you ok im kinda worried?
S; yeah im ok but I have something to tell you
Suki sat up and looked at him then placed her hands on her stomach
S; im pregnant kanon
Kanon stood up and looked at her suki thought he was gonna run away but he smiled and placed his hands on hers
K; that’s great
S; really?
K; yeah im so happy
S; well we are having triplets
Kanon laughed K; really? U: yes I want to tell usagi too but I dunno if she is ok
K; we will tell her but when you feel better
Kanon takes suki home and tells teruki to check on usagi for suki teruki agrees but doesn’t go to usagi

0 comments:

Post a Comment