Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Samurai Heart ~episode 9~

The morning came and suki jumped up yelling that all the noodles were stuck in her hair kanon laughed as he helped to get them out as suki glared at him
K; ok I think they are all out now. S; you think or you know? K; I know well shall we get going to see usagi?
S; sure oh but I want to stop by the store I need to buy something for her just incase she hasn’t eaten anything
K; sure
Suki and kanon walk to the store and pick up some chicken sushi for usagi to eat kanon had to help suki to walk as they arrived at senpai’s teruki was stood on the door step
T; no answer.
S; you have been here since yesterday?
T; yes I got worried so I stayed to see if she came back. K; idiot
S; leave him alone he isn’t an idiot well did you ring the bell? T: yes a few times and no answer
Suki, kanon and teruki stood thinking when usagi walked from around the corner
U; hey what are you doing here? S; we came to see you where were you?
U; I was in my apartment.
S; huh but that’s not here that’s a ways back over there
Suki pointed towards a huge building miles away
U; ah but I have a new apartment senpai built it for me you wanna see it?
S; sure id’ love too so whats gonna happen to the other apartment? U; im still gonna use it im keeping all of my stuff there I don’t want to ruin the décor of this new apartment
Usagi led suki and the others to the new house usagi told them to look around but don’t mess with anything suki and kanon looked at all of the rooms, teruki went into the garden and usagi went to the dance room to speak to rouma who was dancing around the room usagi stood watching him he was like a little dancing ninja she smiled and giggled and scared the life out of rouma who jumped and fell to the floor
U; sorry I just wanted to watch you.
R; really id love you to watch hey I have an idea how about I teach you to dance?
usagi looked at him and shook her head
U: I cant dance how you can. R; it’s easy look
Rouma did an easy slow spin move usagi watched and tried to do it but fell onto her butt rouma laughed and helped her up then helped her do the move he put his arms around her waist and just as he was about to spin her suki and kanon walked in
S; usagi what are you doing in here? U; im dancing with rouma
S; erm but no one is here except you
Usagi looked around rouma was still holding her U: but he is holding me
K; no one is here usagi look. S; usagi I think you need help
U; no I don’t he is here I see and feel him now please leave I don’t want you guys here anymore
Suki and kanon leave suki began to cry
S; I don’t believe she is acting like thins she still think’s rouma is alive im worried her mind isn’t fixed
K; but she will be ok she needs to realise she needs time to mourn I think she has just made her mind think he is still here she will intime know he isn’t we should just leave her alone until she needs us
Teruki was still in the garden kanon and suki had forgotten about him as they left,
Usagi was in the dance room with rouma they were holding each other until teruki came in
T; usagi are you ok?
U; yeah im just with rouma he will look after me
T; rouma is here where?
Teruki looked around
U; he is here holding me he is stood behind me see
T; there is no one there look
Usagi looked around and saw rouma stood smiling
U; I can see him he is there.
Teruki walked towards her and smiled
T: ok I see him
He smiled at rouma which was just air no one was there but he didn’t want to upset usagi
U; teruki why are you so nice to me we don’t even speak?
T; well I think you just need someone to stay with you in this time and suki has something else to do I like you you are a good friend so tell me truly how do you really feel?
Usagi looked at him
U; im ok im happy im inlove and rouma and I are together
T: awesome well aslong as you are ok im happy well im gonna go I will be back again
Teruki smiled and left the house rouma hugged usagi and then smiled he kissed her lips they were cold, his skin was cold usagi gasped when he touched her his touch was as cold as ice then he whispered into her ear R: sleep now you need to keep your strength sleep my samurai heart sleep
Usagi fell asleep..

0 comments:

Post a Comment