Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Friday 14 May 2010

Strange interview

okies so i emailed Kirei seeing as she hasnt been herself lately she told me she had finished an interview with a guy. oh yeah i forgot i will be running this blog for awhile as kirei has other things to deal with all i can say is she will be busy in the next nine months ;x
my name is well nickname im not going to give it away am i?
well my nickname is Apache.
.
interview with kirei Nihara. {formally Kirei Nagata}
Interviewer: Naoya's Ninja's are real.

NaoyaNinja: Konnichiwa Kirei-chan
Kirei: hello
NN:you mind answering some questions?
K:no problem.
NN: is it true?
K:yes
NN: what you like about Shinjiro?
K: his eye's, his smile, the way he acts, but most importantly the way he cares about things.
NN: so more about you, i wanted to ask some of your fave items.
K: oh okies sure.
NN: i see you have a picture of Nissy why?
K: oh this is from the dragonfire PV it's kinda like my lucky charm i carry this thing everywhere i go
NN: does it work?
K: yes i havent fallen off a building yet XD
NN: funny so you have a usagi necklace why all the animal references?
K: the bunny is my spirit i have to have the bunny with me the bear well he represents my strength i have and the bunny represents the fences i have jumped over in my life.
NN:and the samurai?
K: oh thats going to be funny to explain *giggles*
NN: go ahead we wont laugh
K: well he the cute little thing is my guardian i want my lover to be strong like samurai XD
NN:cute i asked you to choose one item you have thats most important to you and bring it have you?
K: yes i have.
NN: what is it i can see it, but it looks strange {note:the shape looked like a dagger}
K: oh this is my Fan it's made from Steel and can be used as a weapon my father gave it to me he had it made and engraved with a saying on.
NN: mind telling me what this saying is?
K: okies the saying is "it's better to travel well then to arrive" he said it was a quote from buddah.
NN: i was told you have a dream please tell? {note: he meant dream job}
K: oh sure i want my own Lolita store to be avle to sell all styles of Lolita dresses and items.
NN: didnt you at one time have a crush on a Miku from Antic cafe?
K: yes but what can i say?
NN: i can see you still like him.
K: well he was my first love after all but nothing i can do anymore so hey.
NN: you have a personal quote to share or a message?
K: yes "no matter how high your dreams may lie never be afraid and keep reaching out until you get it"

0 comments:

Post a Comment