Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Samurai Heart ~Episode 12~

Six weeks later usagi and rouma sat together in the garden looking at the sun set usagi smiled at rouma as he held her head in his arms
U; you are real this time
R; yes I promise
U; I love you
R; I love you more
Usagi and rouma stayed together the whole night the morning arrived and woke usagi up the bell rang at senpai’s house usagi ran to see who it was U: hello?
T; it’s me I want to see if you are ok we havent seen or spoken to you in awhile and suki is getting worried. U; oh im sorry I feel a lot better now come in
Teruki walked in and was greeted with a hug
T; wow you do feel better
Teruki laughed as he followed usagi to the training house rouma stood at the door
T; huh rouma?
U: yeah he’s back
T; but he was dead how did? U: I don’t know I guess my tears brought him back
R; I couldn’t ever leave usagi even in death I will be with her
Teruki smiled and hugged him
T; welcome back friend usagi missed you like crazy she went insane for a little while
Teruki laughed as usagi glared at him they all hung out talking about all of the things usagi has missed out on after a few hours passed teruki went back to kanon and suki and told them usagi was ok but didn’t tell them rouma was alive
Usagi started to feel sick
U; I don’t feel so good im gonna go to sleep. R; are you ok? Do you need the doctor? U; no im ok I just need to sleep
Rouma carried her to bed and sat next to her until she fell asleep
Usagi slept for two whole days rouma called the doctor
“she is ok but did you know she is pregnant?” rouma looked at usagi
R; no I didn’t she didn’t tell me
“she probably didn’t know herself she said she just thought she was sick through lack of rest well she is four weeks along she needs rest” the doctor bowed and left rouma went into see usagi
U; im sorry. R; why are you sorry? U: because of this
Rouma placed his hands on her stomach and smiled then laughed
R; you don’t need to be sorry im not im happy.
Usagi smiled and then placed her hand on his and giggled
U; so I guess the dream is coming true? R; yeah I guess it is.
A few weeks pass and usagi wanted to know what sex the baby was. They went to the hospital and the nurse told them some news
“miss usagi we have to tell you that there isn’t a baby” usagi looked at her she felt like she was gonna cry until the nurse told her not to
“no don’t cry there’s two babies you’re having twins one boy and one girl” the nurse smiled as she handed them the scan photo
Rouma and usagi stare at it usagi began to cry. Rouma took usagi home and carried her to her room and lay her on the bed usagi smiled and then fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment