Pages

Fanfics for Everyone!

Korean and Japanese Band Fanfics here.
Mainly TVXQ and AAA boys XD

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Samurai Heart ~Episode 8~

Back with kanon and suki they had been talking suki lay on the sofa whilst kanon looked after her.
K; so how are you feeling? S; im ok but im worried about uasgi.
K; why she can look after herself right I mean even teruki has been checking in on her he says she is ok just crying a lot. S; I know she lost her heart when we drove away that night she is in pain I need to see her can you take me to her?
K; sure but tomorrow we will go, so usagi loves rouma? But wasn’t it him who kidnapped you two? S: yes bet he has a good heart he never hurt her or me whilst I was held there he kept looking after me when shinjiro left we made a plan to get usagi so she could help with the escape we knew she was a fighter so she would be the one to find help and get me out besides he loves her he wanted shinjiro to let me go. K; really but still how can you live knowing rouma was part of the plan too and the fact usagi loves him even thought he did all of this? S; easy I trust usagi and she hasn’t been wrong about anything ever so if she thinks he is ok then he is ok.
K; ok but if he makes one wrong move or he looks like he is gonna do something im gonna hurt him. S; well if you try I think usagi will hurt you she has a samurai heart so if you try anything with anyone she loves you will get hurt.
Suki giggled kanon glared at her
K; samurai heart? U; yes she protects anything and anyone she loves or cares about.
Meanwhile… rouma and usagi were sat drinking tea senpai made
Se; so you two have sorted things out? U+R; uh huh
They both say at the same time usagi looked at rouma and smiled rouma took hold of her hand and nodded
R; I am sorry for making you think I was dead and im sorry that I left you with teruki. U; its ok he has been making sure I was ok he was slightly annoying at times though but I didn’t want to be alone I wanted you with me so badly I shouted at everyone who tried to talk to me. R; im sorry but we are together now. Rouma smiled at usagi who spilled her tea all over the floor
U; sorry senpai I will clean it right away. Usagi bowed her head and cleaned the tea off the floor with a part of her skirt,
Se; it’s ok no matter I must tell you there is no more training for awhile im going away.
R+U: huh where senpai? Se; on a trip I need to see someone very dear to me but I will be back oh and usagi I had a place made for you to train in the back of the garden.
Senpai led usagi and rouma to the back of his garden to the forest and pointed for them to walk further into the forest until they come across a wooden foot bridge and to cross it to find the training house usagi and rouma walk holding onto each other into the forest with senpai following behind they reach the bridge and cross it to reach the place usagi looked and then turned round to thank senpai
U; oh thank you senpai eh!?
She looked but he wasn’t there only a few leaves blowing were there
U; no way he left me?
Usagi looked back at the house and began to cry rouma took hold of her hand and walked into the place and sat her on the chair in the main room.
The training apartment looked like an ancient palace there were wall décor’s and scrolls, lanterns, marble arches, weapons on the walls, and ceiling to floor red velvet curtains and in the garden there were balancing panels and poles there was a meditation garden with rocks placed in the middle of a sandpit a mini lake and a mini stream with a pond at the end where fish were swimming around freely there was also a swing in the tree
Usagi gasped as she looked around the place
U; wow how did he do this he was an old man there is no way he did all of this.
Rouma looked around and smiled
R; well I guess he did oh hey we can actually live here it has everything we need to do so take a look
He pointed towards some rooms at the back usagi walked to them and looked there were bedrooms, bathrooms ,a kitchen, a dance room, and usagi’s very own toy room which had a lot of music boxes on shelves that decorated the room and in the middle of the room a carousel was placed usagi yelled as she saw it
U; oh no way ive always wanted my own carousel huh wait did you say WE can live here as in me and you?
R; yes don’t you want to? U; no it’s not that I just didn’t think oh its ok I’d love to live here with you
Usagi bowed as she ran into the dance room. Rouma followed behind and smiled
U; wowies this place is huge hey you can practice your dancing in here if you want to
R; yeah but why did he build a dance room can you dance? U; well I kinda can but not as good as a lot of people
Usagi skipped around the room as she sang a few lines from her favourite song rouma interrupted her with his EH!
Usagi stopped still and looked at him
U; eh what? R; I know that song well I should know the song seeing as it’s one of mine how do you know it?
U; I dunno I just sing it every now and then and why is it yours? R:I sing this song it’s called samurai heart im in a dance band havent you heard of it AAA
Usagi glared at him and then outside the window
U; no never but if you want to you and your band can use this room whenever you want to okies
Rouma bowed and nodded his head usagi looked outside the window at the moon..
Back with kanon and suki, teruki walked in with noodles and placed them on the table
S; wow there is enough noodles to feed a small village. T; yeah I got hungry and I knew kanon would be too so I bought lots K; well ok then lets eat
S; hmm is there any chicken noodles? Kanon looked around for some and found the last one he handed it to her
K; thank god for take out I don’t need to cook. S; yeah well hey teruki has usagi eaten anything yet? She likes to not eat when she is worried
T; she said she will eat something when she get’s to her senpai’s. S; what she is still training even after all she has been through wow she is so tough. T; no I think she is suffering too much you can see it in her eyes I guess she just wants everyone to know she is ok so she is getting on with her life well im gonna go see if she is ok where doe’s he senpai live?
S; near the forest you cant miss his house it’s the only one there and it has a neon pink roof she will be there just make sure you ring the bell so she can hear you from the back yard.
Teruki nodded and left to find usagi leaving kanon and suki alone, kanon smiled at suki and sat next to her and fed her noodles suki giggled as each forkful of noodles touched her lips kanon smiled and then kissed her noodles fell all over the floor but they didn’t need them suki place her hands on kanon’s shoulders trying not to fall off the sofa but kanon had a tight hold on her as they make out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment